Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I tired

I really need to get an apartment. And I really need this apartment to have an arcade cabinet. And cannons.

Living at home has its pluses, but there just aren't nearly enough locations for me to set up a cannon battlement. As such, I'm constantly open to attack from my enemies and/or chores. And that's just inexcusable in this day and age.

*
*
*

After doing some research into the purchase of rampart grade artillery, I've decided that perhaps this is not the best way to protect ones treasures. The suit of armor and matching lance that are currently en route via Fed Ex Ground is, however. The ultimate question remains though: should I pursue higher educational options at the expense of monetary pleasure in the present? And should I do this in a dwelling full of chores and woe, or one heaping with joy and freedom, again, at the expense of monetary pleasure? That reminds me; its almost 10 and I'm still at work.

I hate my life.

No comments: