Friday, June 27, 2008

The Real McCoy...

So Josh seems to think that he's the one with superpowers. Well little did he know that I decided to finally get a physical yesterday. It's been about 3-4 years since my last one. Why you ask? Well the answer to that will be revealed soon enough...

So I'm getting some bloodwork done, and the flabotamist is having a tough time getting a sample. She keeps sticking the tube in me but nothing comes out. She says that it's probably because my veins are collapsing, but I know the truth. This certainty became even more evident when, upon finishing her duties, she attempts to apply an adhesive bandage, but alas; There is no wound. My arm is entirely unblemished, even after all the repeated injections.

And you have the mutant healing factor. Ho ho ho, my dear friend, I think not.

2 comments:

Ngewo said...

Sounds to me that the cruise ship will definitely be safe from villains, we will patrol the poop deck...haha, I have always wanted to say that. And by patrol, I mean drunkenly stagger around.

And by poop deck, I really do mean poop deck.

The Gideon said...

Yeah, really. That ship will probably be the safest place on earth that week.